- Roller skating, like all sports, has risks that should be considered. Even fully trained and experienced skaters have the risk of injury due to the nature of the sport. Neither the owner, the management nor any staff of Manchester Roller Sports shall be liable for any accident or injury to any customer or third party.
- Accidents can occur through one’s own lacking of skill and experience, or by collision with another skater. Our staff are trained in rink traffic control, basic first aid, and proper roller skating surface and equipment maintenance. For this reason, skaters shall comprehend the existence of risk as skaters themselves or other parties are possible to cause accident.
- If you are a beginner, we highly recommend you to consider taking lessons with our qualified roller skating instructors prior to attempting this sport. For more information please see our Learn to Skate courses.
- All skaters shall properly behave and observe all rules provided in our rollercode. Skaters shall fulfil their obligation to take care of themselves and their children.
- By entering Manchester Roller Sports you agree to adhere to our Rules and follow the instruction of the staff. Failure to abide by the Skate Steward’s or other staff’s instructions shall be liable to eviction.
- Elderly who are over the age of 70, pregnant women, those who cannot take care of themselves or have related epilepsy, as well as patients who have cardiovascular disease, asthma, poliomyelitis, osteogenesis imperfecta or other bone disease, are advised that roller skating is not suitable and should consult with a doctor before participation.
- We caution parents to seriously consider the consequences before allowing your children to attempt roller skating. We highly recommend parents to consider taking the children to our Learn to Skate courses with our qualified roller skating instructors prior to attempting this sport.
- Skaters are forbidden to bring digital appliances, food or drinks on the rink.
- All personal belongings and valuable items must be placed in lockers provided. Neither the owner, the management nor any staff of Manchester Roller Sports shall be responsible for the loss, theft or damage to, any property or valuable belongings of any skater or visitor. No personal belongings or valuables shall be entrusted to any Manchester Roller Sports employee.
- In accordance with these terms and conditions, neither the owner, the management nor any staff of Manchester Roller Sports shall be liable or responsible for an accident whether caused by the skater him/herself, or any collision with other skaters. Take these risks into account before you attempt this sport.
- Minimum of twenty birthday party guests
- You may bring a Birthday Party Cake which we will present for you
- No balloons or decorations permitted in the venue
- Birthday Party space is available for duration of booking only
- Party payment in full on entry – either cash or card (deposits will contribute to the final cost of the party)
- Deposits are non-refundable.
- Entry subject to rollercode
- All terms outlined under skating apply to skating lessons
- Lessons are provided in 6 lesson packages that are on set dates, failure to attend a lesson date will not permit refunds or attendance to lessons not in the package you selected.
- Purchase of a single lesson is not available at this time.
- All medical, medicinal and allergy information must be provided on sign up for each participant. Failure to provide information may result in removal from the skating lessons.
- Skating lessons must be paid for upfront when booking online.
- Any Cancellations must be made at least 14 days before the first lesson to be entitled to a refund.
- We reserve the right to alter or cancel any part of the course
Everyone that enters Manchester Roller Sports must abide by the rollercode:
- We reserve all rights of admission
- No Pass Outs or re admission
- Under 14 years must be accompanied by an adult (18+) on Friday & Saturday Nights
- Spectator Fee is reserved for adults accompanying under 12s (excluding RollerDISCOs)
- No dirty, damaged, oiled, dangerous axles, aggressive inline skates or open race skates
- No marking wheels or stoppers
- All quad skates must have 2 good toe stops
- All skates are checked for rink worthiness
- No Entry / Exit permitted on skates
- No photography
- No mobile Phones on the Rink
- No personal listening devices (Ipods etc) to be used
- No newspapers, books, magazines, games, laptops etc permitted
- Dress Smart / Casual
- No jackets, hats, sunglasses, scarves, vests, singlets or open, ripped or studded clothing to be worn
- No prams or pushchairs
- No refreshments to be brought into Manchester Roller Sports
- No Chewing Gum anywhere
- No swearing or Anti Social Behaviour
- No smoking or e-cigs etc.
- This venue has steps and ramps
- Flashing lighting effects may be used during skating sessions at any time
- Safety equipment available for purchase
- CCTV in 24 hour operation
- Any incidents must be reported in writing to Manchester Roller Sports Management within seven working days
BOOKINGS & ENTRY
- Online bookings provide access to only the activities booked.
- Entry is not permitted without an online ticket or paying at the door.
- Any spectators, including, but not limited to parents, guardians and friends will need to pay a spectator fee to enter.
- Registered carers for participants with disabilities of any activity are entitled to a free skating or spectator ticket on provision of a valid Carer ID.
- Bookings for skating sessions can be cancelled for a full refund provided there has been given at least 28 days notice for skating.
- No refunds will be provided if notice is not given by email.
- Deposits for parties and private bookings are non-refundable.
- Full price for parties are made at the door on arrival and are non-refundable.